Being a New Trainer Workshop Wellington
Time & Location
About The Event
This one-day workshop is ideal for new trainers, public speaking or anyone who has to present
This workshop includes interactive opportunities to learn some key presenting skills, building trust with a group, controlling and leading a group, engaging teams, running activities and more.
All participants will receive a discounted rate for the additional workshop - 101 training activities and how to run them, as part of the workshop as well as experience interactive activities and energizers they can use back with their teams.
Build your confidence in a new training or speaking role by understanding fundamental skills that you will be able to apply immediately back in your role.
- Designing and setting training objectives
- Confidence in public speaking
- Developing your training persona
- Learning styles and personas you will meet
- Activities and how to use them
- Induction programmes and how to maximise them
INVESTMENT: $650+GST. 10% discount for each additional attendee from the same organisation.
Additional 10% discount off this course for a bundle rate if booked in conjunction with Training Activities workshop.
- Being a New Trainer Auckland$747.50$747.500$0